ADV-Care Pharmacy E-Check Debit Instructions
eCheck Debit Instructions
ADV-Care eCheck will produce a check or electronic debit for the amount of your purchase. The ADV-Care eCheck will be routed to your bank for payment, just like a check written from your checkbook. Only the amount that you have specified on the eCheck will be debited from your account. Your bank will include the ADV-Care eCheck with your regular monthly statement information. This transaction is secure and all information contained within are subject to ADV-Care privacy standards.
- To use this eCheck you must have a valid checking account with sufficient funds to cover this transaction.
- Take a check out of your check book and make it out to ADV-Care Pharmacy or write VOID across the front (Once the check is used, do not re-use again)
- Bank check, the first set of number is your check number, the second set of number is your bank number(always 4 digits). The 3 digits for the bank number is followed by your account number. See below a copy of typical Canadian bank check.
- Click on the “Continue” button to submit your account information. Charges are not automatic & only processed once your paperwork/order is complete. To avoid duplicate submission only click “Submit” once.
- Submit your AUTHORIZATION FOR E-CHECK DEBIT form when you use this payment method for the first time. Send this signed form with all the necessary paperwork for your first order (include original prescriptions and a brief medical summary).
- Also, you can click here to download our eCheck authorization form.
- Keep the carbon copy of your submitted check for your records.
- ADV-Care will provide a Receipt along with your order containing the details of your purchase.
Conditions for eCheck Debit Payments:
- There will be a $35.00 fee or the maximum amount permitted by law for returned checks. The check writer is also responsible for all other costs of collection.
- Your usage of eCheck debit for payment is your acceptance of this agreement and its terms.
- Check fraud and fraud attempts will be reported to the authorities and prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.